There are many benefits to becoming a Friend of Henley Women’s Regatta:
- Entry to the Chairman’s Enclosure based in Remenham Club, for you and a companion. This offers an opportunity to share in the finish experience of the Regatta from the riverside lawn of the Club, as well as use of the Clubhouse and its facilities.•
- The ability to pre-book lunches and afternoon teas online (at a discount) before the Regatta.
- A complimentary HWR race programme and daily updates.
- Free car parking, at the Chairman’s Enclosure for all three days of the regatta.
- A voucher to follow a race from the Umpire’s Launch. The Friends’ voucher enables you to purchase two same-time tickets for the price of one.
Lifetime Friends receive all the benefits described above, as well as the opportunity to purchase two tickets to join the HWR Celebration Dinner, held on the Saturday evening of the Regatta.
If you are unable to attend the Regatta, consider an Absent Friend membership. This will ensure you are included in future updates and kept abreast of developments, and provide much appreciated support.
Membership to the Chairman’s Enclosure will become available again soon.
Bookings for Lunch or Afternoon Tea
Bookings for Lunch or Afternoon Teas for the 2018 regatta will open in May 2018 and will close on the Tuesday before the regatta.
There are a limited number of places for Lunch and Afternoon Tea available to purchase on each day of the regatta. Places are limited so if you do decide to make a purchase it is better to do it early in the day, in person, at The Chairman’s Enclosure to one of the Event Team by emailing email@example.com This email address will not be answered while the regatta is in progress. We look forward to seeing you.