Competitor Information – will be published in May 2018
Welcome to the Competitors section of the HWR website. Key dates and information are listed below. All further competitor information will be added to the website in due course and accessed from the submenu or links on this page. If you have any questions then please contact the Entries Secretary on firstname.lastname@example.org
- All competitors should expect to race on the Friday. The J16 time trials will be held no earlier than 6.30pm Friday. The Junior Time Trial will be held before the start of racing on Saturday morning. Side by side racing for J16 and junior events will only begin on the Saturday.
- Time trials for those events requiring them will be held on the Friday morning. Side by side racing will commence in the afternoon for these events.
- Entries close at midnight (UK time) on Tuesday 5th June 2018
- The draw will take place on Friday 8th June and be published on Tuesday 12th June.
- Due to the limited time available to construct the regatta enclosure, crews will not be able to access the site or toilets until 9.00 am on Wednesday 20th June. We will endeavour to have the landing stages and boat racks available from Wednesday morning.
- Prior to Wednesday 20th June crews who wish to practise should make arrangements to boat from a local club. Please note no safety cover is operational on the river until the Regatta commences on Friday.
- Please see the Travel and Parking page for details on car park opening times, parking tickets and trailer vehicle registration, all trailers must register for free parking otherwise you will be charged. The Travel page also includes details of getting to the Venue, please familiarise yourself with these and follow the one way system
- Crews must remove all boats from the Enclosure boat racks by 9.00pm on Sunday. Under no circumstances must trailers be left on Remenham Lane or in the layby by the gate or your vehicle or trailer will be towed away.
- All crews are advised that during racing, the event may be filmed using an overhead unmanned aerial vehicle with camera (drone). Crews are thereby assumed to consent to being filmed and for the operation of a drone in their proximity whilst racing.
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com